How can Forensic Accountants help?
- Providing independent business valuations (as single joint or party appointed experts).
- Giving expert determinations.
- Assisting with negotiations at mediation or in the lead up to trial.
- Producing reliable, persuasive and credible expert testimony both orally and by way of clear and written reports.
- Investigating financial statements and the figures that lie behind them.
- Providing expert opinions on a wide variety of matters from the fairness of dividend policies to the value of work in progress.
- Commenting on "Soft issues" such as the commercial value of relative contributions by different partners/directors.
- Preparing dissolution accounts.
- Giving tax advice on the consequences of settlement options.