Experience & specialist field
- Business valuations
- Matrimonial disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Accountants professional negligence
- Accountants disciplinary tribunals
- Loss of profits claims
Court AttendancesJohn has given evidence in County Court, the High Court in London, Magistrates Court, Crown Court and the Central Criminal Court and Tax Tribunals. He has also appeared before a Parliamentary Select Committee.
John Brace trained as a Chartered Certified Accountant in public practice in London following which he held senior finance post in the construction industry. He then started his own construction business which he sold by way of an MBO and returned to public practice at Harwood Hutton where he is now managing partner. John was a member of Council of The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) for nine years and served as President in their centenary year. He continues to contribute to the development of the accounting profession in the UK and Europe through membership of ACCA, APB and FEE committees.
Professional memberships and Qualifications
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Founding Member of The Expert Witness Institute
- Member of The Academy of Experts